The website http://www.Sheertex.com.au is owned and operated by Sheertex Pty Ltd (ACN 608 538 709)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your Order with Sheertex as they contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods from http://www.Sheertex.com.au/, including limitations of liability.
If you do not agree to any Terms and Conditions, you must not use or continue to use the Website.
Sheertex reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion and, by using the Website at any time, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the current Terms and Conditions in use.
If you do not understand any of the Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, please contact Sheertex Customer Service at:
p. 03 8456 1228
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the use of Sheertex websites. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service at Sheertex before placing an order.
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Sheertex when you purchase an item from Sheertex.com.au The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Applicants must inform SHEERTEX in writing within seven (7) days of any changes to the business or corporate structure.
SHEERTEX reserves the following rights to any goods supplied by SHEERTEX until all accounts owned by the applicant to SHEERTEX are fully paid and have been cleared by the bank.
- Legal ownership of the goods.
- To enter the applicant's premises (or the premises of any associated company or agent where the goods are located)
- Keep or resell any goods possessed
I/We acknowledge that if the account is overdue, SHEERTEX at its discretion, reserves the right to refer the account to Credit Agency for collection and I/We agree to pay the full amount of any costs or expense, including reasonable legal fees incurred by SHEERTEX in the collection of such overdue amounts by litigation or otherwise.
All contracts between SHEERTEX and the applicant shall be deemed to have been entered into in the State of Victoria and shall be constructed to the Laws of the State of Victoria.
The ownership of the goods supplied by SHEERTEX to the applicant is only transferred to the applicant when all amounts corresponding to the supplied goods have been paid and payment has been cleared by the bank.
SHEERTEX reserves the right to enter applicant's premises without the liability of trespassing or any resulting damage and retake possession of the goods.
I/We acknowledge and agree that the terms of payment are strictly as arranged from the date of statement. In the event the account becomes overdue, SHEERTEX reserves the right to charge interest in accordance with the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983.
Customer assumes all insurance and delivery risks or damage at FOB point. The responsibility of determining insurance is that of the buyer.
Return of stock will not be accepted without prior authorisation, claims of short supply or faulty stock will only be considered by SHEERTEX if a request is received within 7 working days from the date of Invoice.
Clerical errors are subject to correction.
All orders are subject to approval and acceptance by SHEERTEX.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on Sheertex.com.au are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices exclude GST.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Sheertex until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
Cancelling your order
- If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email from Sheertexinternational.com.au, you may not change your order once it has been invoiced. Please email your order cancellation request marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to admin@Sheertexinternational.com.au. Please ensure you list your name, address and order number in the email.
- If you wish to cancel your order and your order has already been dispatched from our warehouse, you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure.
- Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order and it has not been invoiced, any sum debited to us as your payment will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 3 business days of your order cancellation.